Thursday, December 6, 2007

Braces

Hmm today was an interesting day...
I GOT BRACES.
I thought it might be cool and all to have them, i kinda kept imagining it like it was the music video 'Grillz', you know, Hot girls strutting around, diamond braces, rubies and topazs all in their with your teeth.
Sadly it was basically an already married dentist, stainless steel braces, and no adoring fans.
Did i mention lots of pain??
One of the worst things is that i cant eat in public properly,
I start chewing... then i have to stick my finger in my mouth to dislodge food caught in the wire, the i continue chewing until i have to swallow. As my jaw is painful i have to suck all the saliva and swallow. It makes a noise like ''SHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL'' and can put people of their food if im not careful.
So far it hasnt been fun, but i wait out in the hope that there will be some Hot girls around soon and maybe just maybe, my dentist will give me diamond braces next time. One is allowed to hope after all.
Lewi4 out

5 comments:

Samuel said...

Hmmmm I'ma chomp ya head off with ma grillz.....

I know, like, what the heck?

Well don't worry. You'll get used to them eventually. Just like hard contact lenses. ;-)

(Awaiting Sean to drop by)

Swdnlc Enla said...

what?! don't you know, dentist's have more tools of pain than a doctors and to top it off they're all meant for one part of your entire body. So you're supprised that it was painful?

Oh yeah come on take off the antispam thing. What you scared of spammers? No, Then take it off

Kay Jen said...

wow. grossly interesting detail.

Lewis said...

dont know how lol

Christine Kan said...

lol brace-face