Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My day

Hmm today started out kinda boring, i woke up at like 11 i think, then went down and was about to eat breakfast when my mom comes in and goes
''Oh your awake lewis, i thought it would be a great idea if you baked a cake today, heres the recipe''
Then she left.
I was like...... but what the hey so i did the baking thing and made a ''Pineapple and Peach upside down cake''
Anyways after i was done i had breakfast and went downstairs to get on the comp when my dad says
''Ok lewis i want you to come watch your bro play chess at his tournament''
I was like sure i got nothing else to do so i went upstairs to get dressed.
Then sunil sms's me when im in the shower and asks if im going out to 1u with every1 and i said that i had no idea wat he was talking about. At that point i was like dam i havent been invited, and now sunil is gonna get screwed cause he told me about it.
But it turns out that the arranging was messed up or something and i was actually invited *whew* lol.
So i tell my dad cant make it to the chess and will go the next day, and then jump into a cab and go to 1u.
The cab driver totally ripped me off, must of thought i was some ''new-to-Malaysia-super-rich-ass-white-boy-who-thinks-RM100- is-small-change. ''
Sadly I'm not that rich and i realized he was taking me for an extra long ride (i live in bangsar and he took me all around mega mall, then back towards my house then all the way back to 1u) but it wasn't to bad cause he was fun to talk to.
Anyway got to 1u and met up with everyone at a karaoke lounge, now i was really scared cause as u proabably know i cant sing to save my life, i dont know if i have EVER been IN tune. So i was like:
great an oppurtunity to be the laughing stock.
But it was actually really cool and fun, and sung some really nice songs.
Anyway after that we went to see hitman (WOOT!!!)
As u can guess it was FREAKING AWESOME
But im ahead of myself. There were like 15 of us and we were afraid they would check ic, so me and julian decided that since i was the tallest (apart from edwin) and he looked the oldest we would go in together, then jocelyn came with us, that helped to cause i think the guys thought she was the girlfren of one of us haha.
Anyway we got in :), and met up with joy and shana who got in earlier too.
Then me andrew, deepan, julian chin, and joy and shana went straight into the theater while EVERYONE else went to the bathroom. As they went in a manager saw them all and when they came out he asked them all for ic....so none of them got to see Hitman. Luckily for us we were already in the theater so were safe haha.
Anyway then we went to carl jrs to eat and we played truth or dare.
Needless to say i learnt and SAW some pretty cool things [jocelyn ;)]
After that i went home and am not blogging.
Thats the story of today so ya gonna go now
lewi4 out

No comments: